<VV> brake line warning and helpful hint

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 17:24:08 EST 2006

I lost my garage due to a move. so have been busy undercoating my 64
convertible. It has been garaged since birth, but due to lost garage it will be
outdoors for the rest of its life or mine.. took gas tank of for first time to
por 15 underneath and discovered that brake line pretty good condition except
near fire wall. pretty rust. so if you have never had gas tank off you might
want to check brake line.also put in new clutch and clutch cable and other
clutch related items. put in high volume heater blower, works great should have
done sooner. now for really helpful hint. was cleaning glass and not happy
with  results, so decided to try liquid car wax. very happy  with  results. glass
is clearer and brighter than they have ever been except maybe at  birth.
 it is close to 80 here in central va. so i am going to cruise awhile  and
see if convertible drives better with new undecoating.
corvair driver
Garland