<VV> Need rear seat bottom for Early Convert

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Mar 11 21:56:34 EST 2006

Remember, coupe seat bottoms are a lot easier to find and can be
reformed and welded to the shape of a convertable seat bottom. You do
need enough of the rusted convertable part to use as a pattern for the
reformation. You can then paint the springs to help keep from rusting in
the future. Not a solution for everyone as a welder is needed.

Frank DuVal