<VV> Re: What Broke ?

Nigel Hoyow nigelhoyow at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:28:10 EST 2006

Hello all
I found a complete Diff box  and it is also a 3.27  this is almost like
winning the lotto!!! a friend of a friend connection had this in his shop
stored away for a rainy day.
Picking it up on wednesday morning.......  costing me $155.00
looks like I'm back in action......    Thanks for all the help.
The burning question is why did it break in the first place?? Since I was'nt
doing any gymnastics
Someone told me that it's possible that a pressure plate can "grab" the
clutch causing the diff to break?  How true is this?
  Nigel