<VV> So now that I have it running...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 16:50:53 EST 2006

I bought a Corsa engine compartment harness, and the
car came with an NOS Corsa wiring harness.  al I did
was connect them together, and put everything where it
goes.  i don't see how I could have done any of that
wrong.

the only thing i can think of would be if I maybe
hooked up the voltage regulator wrong...there's a tab
on the side that I think is groud that I conncted to.
dunno if that would cause it.

Jr told me to clean the headlamp swith-that did
nothing except to make it s bit smoother.  and I used
good contact cleaner.

also, I notice there are a lot of wires spliced inside
that dash jumble.

ugh.

Ry