<VV> So now that I have it running...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 18:39:03 EST 2006

okay  lemme see if I can get this right.

First off, I meant tail-lights NOT backup lights.
those work fine when the car is in reverse.

before I even got the engine started, i tested
everything...the lights all worked perfectly.

the problem came when the turn signal lights, and the
gauge light up top between them turns on when the
engine is running, and ONLY then.  same with the
tail-lights.

Ry

P.S.  I'm posting some of my replies to the list so I
don't get the same answers over again...more help!

--- J R Read_HML <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Do you have the engine compartment grounding straps
> in place?  The copper
> ones that go between the engine sheet metal and the
> body - they bridge the
> gap where the shroud seal goes around.  I think
> there is 3 of them.
>
> Does the bright/dim switch work right?  Did someone
> screw up the wiring
> there and send the juice to the backup lights?
>
> Attachments (if any) are scanned with anti-virus
> software.
>
> Later, JR

=== message truncated ===