<VV> Delco AM/FM Multiplex Repair

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Mar 13 21:04:20 EST 2006

I would try Fred Bybee in Kansas.  He's a Corvair person and one heck of a good guy.  If Fred trys to sell you a car that was only driven by a grandma on Sunday, be ware.  That would be his wife Sharon's car and she's won more than her share of autocrosses on Sunday.  His contact info is on the back page of every other CORSA Communique.

dp