<VV> #1157 LED Bulb Replacements?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 14 13:34:47 EST 2006

I'll bet my middle and high school sons would think they're "Awesome!"
You should see the RX7 my middle kid drives in NFS Underground - it's
got neon lights underneath, fart tips, trick paint, and a body kit.  At
least he bought the engine and suspension upgrades first.

So, maybe one of the Corvairs will end up with them.  I think they're
kind of cool too.  Might happen elsewhere.  What's wrong with that?
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa