<VV> oil leak

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 17:14:28 EST 2006

Harry,

I was trying to be gentle with him (in a private email), but if he's got an
original (unmolested) 42,000 mile engine - then I'd just about BET on O
rings.  And, maybe that has something to do with why there was not time to
work on it 1 1/2 yrs ago.  But, the season is young and if outside help is
needed, NOW is the time to seek it out.

And, Matt should know that oil from the O rings will accumulate in the
heater box and seep (gravity) while parked.

Later, JR