<VV> oil leak/ Caution

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 14 18:47:00 EST 2006

Steve, Many people will tell you that they "want" to work on your car but
DON' T let anyone touch it until you have made VERY sure that they are a
qualified Corvair mechanic. More Corvairs get ruined from ignorant mechanics
than any other ways except improper storing or gross neglect.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 06:02 PM 3/14/2006, you wrote:
>Thanks for all the advice. I will pursue when the weather gets
>nicer. I got all excited with this past weekends warm weather so I
>took the car out of storage and of course it snowed this afternoon.
>I'm not a mechanic but love this car. I wish I could find someone
>locallly that wanted to work on this car. I'm joining a corvair club
>out of Albany, I will try to get some help from some of the club
>members. Thanks,again. STeve

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member