<VV> #1157 LED Bulb Replacements? (HUMOR)

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 11:51:33 EST 2006

My neighbors think the three-tone orange, red-spotted, worn-to-primer paint job on Orange Crush draws enough attention to itself without pimp lights. For now, they are amazed when I turn the key and it starts.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP

ncwitte at wittelaw.com wrote:
  Like yo dude, cuz they're like, way cool, man. Whoa. Like.

Quoting Ron :