<VV> ASE...and memory(not much vair)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 22:54:35 EST 2006

Funny you should say that, because I'm hoping to pen a
shop someday and do custom car work with some friends,
and I would love to work on Corvairs.

i just happen to be watching a show about brain
function right now, and they're talking about
memory...It's funny to me because in the world of
Corvairs, I tend to be able to remember a large
ammount of what I read, and what I am told.  My dad
has read probably all of the Corvair books in our
house, and yet, I seem to have more useful remembered
information I can put to good useabout vairs.

I wish I could have applied myself this way in
school...when I am interested in something very much,
I tend to be able to retain a lot of information I
learn about it...even at first try.  Too bad school
was disineteresting and pointless to me at first
glance.  I would have learned a lot more had I been
interested, but monotone math teachers just don't get
me excited.

I hope one day to be one of the Corvair men among
Corvair men.  one of the guys people can come to when
they need knowledge, or my favorite, hands on work.

Corvairs aren't the best car ever made, I'm sure...but
they are very unique, and I like being able to
disprove people about things.  Corvairs just happen to
be a great avenue for that, and, they look and drive
great!

enough babbling.

Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4