<VV> ASE...and memory(not much vair)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 02:11:28 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/15/06 7:55:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

Funny  you should say that, because I'm hoping to pen a
shop someday and do custom  car work with some friends,
and I would love to work on Corvairs.

i  just happen to be watching a show about brain
function right now, and  they're talking about
memory...It's funny to me because in the world  of
Corvairs, I tend to be able to remember a large
ammount of what I  read, and what I am told.  My dad
has read probably all of the Corvair  books in our
house, and yet, I seem to have more useful  remembered
information I can put to good useabout vairs.

I wish I  could have applied myself this way in
school...when I am interested in  something very much,
I tend to be able to retain a lot of information  I
learn about it...even at first try.  Too bad school
was  disineteresting and pointless to me at first
glance.  I would have  learned a lot more had I been
interested, but monotone math teachers just  don't get
me excited.

I hope one day to be one of the Corvair men  among
Corvair men.  one of the guys people can come to when
they  need knowledge, or my favorite, hands on work.

Corvairs aren't the best  car ever made, I'm sure...but
they are very unique, and I like being able  to
disprove people about things.  Corvairs just happen to
be a  great avenue for that, and, they look and drive
great!

enough  babbling.

Ryan V.

Right on, brother