<VV> oil leak!

Stephen Demick sademick at citlink.net
Thu Mar 16 07:22:28 EST 2006

Thanks to everyone who passed on information about my oil leak issue. I went from having a problem  to getting a solution to my problem in two days. I located a local club, emailed them , got a response from a member who emailed the name and phone number of a shop that works on corvairs. I called and have an appointment to fix my car in two weeks. Thanks to all who gave advise. Virutal Vairs is a geat resoures for those of us that are corvair lovers . Thanks, STeve Demick