<VV> LM engine removal / PG-stick swap

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 00:06:42 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/16/2006 4:11:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
monza63mo at peoplepc.com writes:

> I'm taking the 140 out of my 4-door swapping it out with the 110 that's in
> the coupe.  The coupe is a 4 speed and the sedan is a powerglide so the
> transmissions will go back into the cars they came out of.  I know about the brass
> bushing in the crank of the 4 speed that has to be removed before the engine
> swap but I'd appreciate any tips you care to share.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Art in Missouri

****

Get in touch with Ryan V.   daretocorvair at yahoo.com      he just did it!

Use an ATV  or Transmission jack  for the most stability...  the cradle is
made of wood usually..peer Rich Finch.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!