<VV> insurance question

Paul Rollins s_debaker at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 11:32:17 EST 2006

We don't own or want to own a modern car. So we use some of our older cars
as real transportation. Our insurer is The Hartford, through AARP. We live
in Washington state, which has  archaic, ridiculous, consumer-unfriendly,
and insurer-unfriendly insurance regulations. However, The Hartford does
cover our 1967 Morris Minor pickup as a daily driver.

When we had Allstate insurance, they covered our 1961 Mini as a daily driver.

Paul