<VV> 10% decuction?

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 23:37:58 EST 2006

What's with this?
  I went to the NADA Classic Cars online directory:

  http://www.nadaguides.com/uv/viewresults.aspx?LI=1-12-1-2031-0-0-0&Lnk=1&wSec=12&wPr=1&wPg=2032

  and looked up my '64 Monza convert w/6 cylinder engine.

  The guide neatly, under 'options' lists a 10% deduction for the 6 cylinder engine.

  How, I wonder, could one have realized the full price for the car?

  Maybe NADA knows something we don't. Maybe the 6 cyl engine was the stripper option and the REAL buyers ordered up the massivly more popular V-8.  Where are they now?

  Arjay Morgan
  seriously discounted 64 Monza convert.