<VV> Corvair Gathering in Mesquite, Nevada

Barneck Doug C TIGTA Doug.Barneck at tigta.treas.gov
Mon Mar 20 18:28:34 EST 2006

I just talked to the club president and apparently the Eureka Hotel, which
is the host hotel, has been giving out some bad information.  The pres
reported that people have called for hotel reservations and were told they
were sold out.  The pres verified that there are still rooms available.  The
Eureka Hotel has agreed to hold open the rooms for an aditional week because
of the mix-up.

When calling the hotel, mention that it is for the Corvair Gathering, March
31st and April 1st.  The room rate is $49.95.  I think they are also
honoring the rate before and after those dates if you wish to come earlier
or stay later.  The Corvair Gathering is event # 480156 on the hotel's
books.  Hope this helps and we'll see you there.  I'm planning on bring down
my freshly built early model trailer.  It is still in primer, but it rolls.
Doug Barneck