<VV> More powder coating and fan finishing

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Mon Mar 20 21:29:36 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to thank all those who responded with their advice and
feedback on powder coating. As of 5 minutes ago all of the sheet metal is
off the engine (and I don't want to think about the re-installation process)
and it will be off to the powder coaters in a few days.

Has anybody powder coated the exhaust shrouds? I'm guessing that would be
too hot an environment but I thought I should ask.

.

Lastly, what is the collective wisdom on making the fan look a little
better? I'm assuming that the heat in the powder coating process would
decidedly NOT be a good idea!

Thanks,

Bob

66 180 convertible