<VV> Lou Dobbs slams Corvair

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Mar 20 21:39:06 EST 2006

Mr Dobbs has made other various nutbar outburst the past year. But
that's what you get for watching Pill Mahr  (I did like him in Body
Double though). Quite frankly, anyone at this stage of the game, who
makes what is obviously such a badly informed opinion about the Corvair,
hasn't even a miniscule shred of clue in the first place  Unca Lonald