<VV> Convention Parking: FINAL, DEFINITIVE WORD

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 13:50:58 EST 2006

      Even though we stayed at the host hotel in Lexington, KY, we still had to "walk across the street" to the parking area.  Somehow my 70+ year old legs were able to handle that difficult chore so I don't forsee any problem in Buffalo.  I'm just happy to learn we'll have FREE parking for non-host hotel visitors.  Good job, guys and gals!
     On another matter, I hope the Buffalo Convention organizers will repeat the fine performance of the last Convention people who scheduled the Tech Sessions well in advance and TOLD us in advance what the subject of each would be (unlike previous Conventions).  They were EXCELLENT tech sessions, by the way.
     Frank "looking forward to Buffalo" Burkhard