<VV> Parking at Buffalo convention

Robert Hill corvairs at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 21 15:18:59 EST 2006

Very wise in my opinion.  If one can't afford to pay cash for it in the beginning, they can't afford it in the end is my philosophy.  Folsk would be much better off, literally, if they woudl throw away all credit cards and do away with all consumer debt.  I thinkt he only thing one should even consider financing  is their home and that should be paid off as quickly as possible.  And never should hobby related stuff ever be bought using anything but cash.

Bob