<VV> PG in a Corsa Dash

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Tue Mar 21 17:30:30 EST 2006

  I was wondering if anyone has some pictures or diagrams of how they
modified a Corsa dash for a PG shift lever. I have had a Corsa dash
in my PG 66 Cvt for a few years but I do not like the way I did the
modification when I was younger, can you say butcher? I have procured
a new Corsa dash which I just stripped the paint off of in prep for
the mod and refinishing. I would like to mount the shift level to
right side of the dash. If you have any tips or pictures I would love
to hear/see them. Thank you!

Anil