<VV> SECC Autocross

Kwoverby at aol.com Kwoverby at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 20:11:32 EST 2006

It has been a year and a half since I have run an autocross. The SECC event
was great! We stayed at the facility in the RV and the weather was perfect. The
course on Sunday was 10 to 12 seconds faster than on Saturday for me. With
Eddie and the gang setting up the courses, I may have to change gear ratio's and
use a 4 speed to get where I need to be. I did get to take my wife Hilary on
some fun runs. She loved it. We actually ran faster in the fun runs that in
the event. I ended up in second place, but most important was we had a great
time. Thanks to all for a great weekend.

Ken Overby
66 500 coupe