<VV> 95 vs 110

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Mar 22 14:16:16 EST 2006

At 08:48 hours 03/21/2006, Bob Gilbert wrote:

Re:   big exhaust and a single muffler:

>Howdy Folks,
>Has this exhaust system been tried by any one and is so what were the results?
>Thanks,
>Bob

Well...  Porsche did it for many years.   I'd have no issues with a
loose exhaust exiting through just one muffler.    In fact, I'd kinda
like to get a peek inside the muffler that Porsche used on those high
output 911s that seemed to be fairly quiet while still remaining free
flowing...  maybe try to reproduce something similar with my MIG
welder to hang on a 'Vair with headers just to see how it would work.

tony..