<VV> Whatd'yapack (Mechanically) for the trip?

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Wed Mar 22 11:16:40 EST 2006

I concur with the three things that Bryan lists.  I would also add a AAA Plus card.  The only mechanical part I carry is a spare fan belt and the tools necessary to install it.  A tire pressure gauge is standard equipment in the glove box of every vehicle in the McLott fleet.

Jim McLott & Christine, the 1966 Monza convertible she-devil
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta and Group Red

http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm

Quoting Norm Witte <ncwitte at wittelaw.com <mailto:ncwitte at wittelaw.com> >:

Ditto.  I suppose you could add a spare fuel pump to the list, and points if
you're in Smitty's "no newfangled electric lights for me" camp.  More important
is to make sure everything is in good working order before you travel.  If
you're just putting the finishing touches on big mechanical changes the night
before you're supposed to leave, consider renting a trailer.

Norm Witte