<VV> Re: Lou Dobbs slams Corvairs

Christopher Nicholson whitehawkfan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:58:33 EST 2006

That's what you get for watching Dobbs! :-D

Instead, you should be reading one of my all-time favorites, Mr. Thomas
Sowell, one of the smartest men in America. Here's a column he wrote in 2004
about Nader and Sowell's own Corvair experiences (yes, he has owned them):

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/thomassowell/2004/03/03/10942.html

If you want to dig deeper into Nader, and find out just how much of a
consumate fraud he is, pick up Peter Schweizer's latest book, "Do As I Say
(Not As I Do)"