<VV> VV My son, the war, roadside bombs,no politics, no Corvair

John Miller jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 23 15:36:01 EST 2006

I was informed today that my son, Josh Miller was severly wounded by a homade roadside bomb while securing a road in Rhamadi. He was blown out of his Humvee while in turret position. His flack jacket was blown off ands has deep lacerations, a broken arm, schrapnel trough his wrist, knee joints. They are flying him to Germany for more extensive surgery. This is all I know at this point. I would very much appreciate it of those that know me, if you would drop my son an email that he might read while recuperating. Please be positive in nature. Do not respond if you are going to be negative about the war.....he doesn't need that right now. His email is:

Rivid415 at yahoo.com
Joshua N. Miller
US Army

Thank you,