<VV> Special Corvair Event

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 10:47:20 EST 2006

No, I didn't miss that part.  I was just expressing my feelings on the airplane guys taking "our" engines.

I think it's a great idea to encourage these hooligans to drive Corvairs.  They certainly understand the engines which I think is a necessity if you want to own a Corvair.  It might also create some sympathy on their part concerning my issue of keeping Corvair parts for use on Corvair cars.

mike

Mike,
I think you missed the other part of my email.  These pilots are now seriously
interested in purchasing Corvairs to drive.  A huge push is being driven by
William Wynn to encourage the pilots as to the attributes of owning a Corvair.
William has successfully recruited many new people into the Corvair hobby.
Sarah