<VV> Re: engines for airplanes

Wade Halsey hihal at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 24 13:20:27 EST 2006

Hey Chuck, I answered your aircraft engine question but received the message below when I sent
it to you. To everybody else on VV, sorry for the using the bandwith---

Louis C. Armer,Jr. wrote:

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request
form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You
do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.