<VV> Re: Tirez and stock classes

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 19:46:19 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/24/2006 4:20:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

Make it  180 like the NECC rulez. Iz what the stock tires on my wife's Scion
are  and when they are replaced with Michelin HydroEdges, I get em.

Padgett

Sorry, Bud - That is exactly what they cannot do! Ideally, you want to  allow
a 14" tire/wheel that offers an available combination but NO advantage  over
the thirteens. This is stock class we are talking about. You want stickies  -
Boot! - You go up into Improved Stock - because that is what you did, improved
 stock.. - Seth