<VV> CorvAircraft info

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sat Mar 25 14:58:14 EST 2006

I've had several people ask about the Corvair Aircraft sites/list.  I think the folowing trailer info off of one of the emails will get you there.  I assume that if you don't have an account, it will prompt you if you want  to start one.

search the CorvAircraft archives at http://www.maddyhome.com/corvairsrch/index.jsp