<VV> Intermittent vacuum leak?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Mar 25 20:08:14 EST 2006

As I mentioned a few weeks ago on another thread, be sure there are not
pinholes or small cracks in the rubber fuel hose that connects the engine
compartment hard line to the hard line from the tank. Sometimes you can't
tell if the hose is bad unless you remove it and bend it every which way.

--Kent