<VV> Re: tire inflation

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 08:57:38 EST 2006

Big air quick is needed.  Those bazooka air vessels that puff a huge shot of air past the bead look pretty slick, but I bet they are loud.

On some persistent floatation tractor tires I've turned the tide by blowing air into the non-seating bead via air gun.. The air seeping through the stem can't catch up with the leakage, even with valve core removed.

The other benefit of that changer is it holds the wheel/ tire assembly securely during the push-down-pull up effort to lightly seat both beads for inflation.  Wish my motorcycle wheels fit on it.

--
Dan Timberlake