<VV> Late Model Convertible

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 22:53:57 EST 2006

JR...That '65 Vert is very nice. I am constantly asked
by guys at work about how much they would have to
spend on a 'family ready' car. Will you please ping me
off list with what you're asking for this car?

Thanks!

Andy Allen
'66 A/C Corsa

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hmlinc@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=46be&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hmlinc@sbcglobal.net/my_photos