<VV> electrical assistance!!!

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 27 23:36:40 EST 2006

Steve,
Assuming the "power lead" is the red wire, I suspect that your clutch cable
has found a way to cut into the harness inside the tunnel and short it to
ground.  Been there.  In my case, a major fire in the tunnel - saved by a
bystander.  Now I carry a fire extinguisher.

If you don't have a standard, I don't have a clue.

By the way, a 15 ohm short won't make the wire glow, or burn the
insulation - only draws 1.25 amps.  You've got something intermittant.

Roger