<VV> Bump Steer

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 06:55:17 EST 2006

Thanks Brent, I will get as close to original ride
height as I can by using a low profile tire on 15x7
rims with 5 inch backspacing. Looking around the
various websites to find the right radius tire. Most
seem to be using 205 width in 50 or 60 profile. I
might go to 14x7 after reading your post...Thanks!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa

=== message truncated ===