<VV> Corvair Anti Corrosion

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Mar 29 09:09:07 EST 2006

If GM didn't do it, I wonder who did? :-)

I have my '65 on a rotisserie getting ready to sandblast and there is
quite a bit of galvanized sheet metal.  As Ned said, there wasn't
enough, although the biggest problem is the inadequately sealed seams.
The only rust the car has is in the seams (and there isn't a lot of
that).

Dave Keillor