<VV> Lew Rishel

Grover Atwood pnyatwd at myexcel.com
Wed Mar 29 16:21:17 EST 2006

Bob Gilbert wrote:

> Howdy Group,
> lewrish at tns.net    to find this and other vendors go to
> www.corvair.org  at the bottom of the page is a bunch of links, click
> on parts and repairs. Lew is in CA, then click on his link. Yes this
> isn't private but informational for those who want to know
> Later,
> Bob

Thank you all for the prompt responses.  I would like to thank Bob
Gilbert for the above email, this is very useful info.
I want also to thank Matt Nall for his help.  Thanks also to Dave
Keillor and David Brown.  And Jim Houston for his private response.  As
I told Jim and now the rest of you fine gentlemen this group is great
for the prompt responses whenever
anyone needs help.  Great information thanks to all y'all.  Have a great
day!

Grover Atwood