Fwd: <VV> engine removal (how high?)

papadon30b at aol.com papadon30b at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 21:53:23 EST 2006

>From Don Walker  New address    papadon30 at comcast.net ,From: AeroNed at aol.com

To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:52:52 EST
Subject: Re: <VV> engine removal (how high?)

The way to do this is to lift the car with an overhead hoist,using the brackets under the rear bumper.   remove all necessary Lines wires shift controls  axel's speedo cable  etc  loosen motor
 mounts then lower the car onto a motor cradel and remove the motor mounts
now lift the car clear. this is the proper and safest way\
In a message dated 3/28/2006 5:43:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,