<VV> Turn Signal gremlin

Scott Candish scandish at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 29 23:18:11 EST 2006

My '65 Corsa  has a weird gremlin in the turn signal switch. In the neutral position, the brakelights flash constantly, in unison. The turn signals cancel out the unison blinking with the correct direction arrow, but resume in unison when returned to the neutral position. I can operate the turn signal manually by removing the flash unit and tapping on the brake when signalling either right or left. Three taps on the brake pedal sends 3 blinks to the rear in the direction the turnsignal lever is in. HELP!

  Scott