<VV> Bleeding MCs / Brake SYSTEMS

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 23:24:19 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/29/2006 7:59:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

> Of course most of the time I am just putting a MC on and this
> way I do not have to bleed the whole system. Who wants to push all that
> air though the whole brake system?

GEE..does everyone have a short memory....????   GGGGG

Ryan has told us 2,176 times in the last 11 months......this car has not
driven in decades.....one of the 1st things he did was REPLACE the LINES...

And since it's in Minnesota.....I must not be full of HOT air???  gggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!