<VV> HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 18:56:34 EST 2006

Hey guys and gals,
Yep, it's been 2 years to the day when I fell and broke my leg... and I'm
still on crutches...
I spent most of today outside, since we had a beautiful day here in Kentucky
with temps in the mid to upper 70s... I got the oil changed in the lawn mower
so Cheryl will be cutting grass this weekend... I'm still on crutches, dealing
with a bit of pain now and then, but I'm working on the mobility issues in
the ankle region.
I'm planning on cleaning out the rocker panels on the 69 this weekend... I
know they're full of junk, just haven't had the time (or the mobility) to work
on it... it's running fine, though.
Well, I just wanted to share the anniversary with y'all... I fell around 6:35
pm, and of all the things I remember the most from that fall, I remember
thinking "What the hell am I going to do about this?"... Well, adapt and
overcome..... and I'm still adapting, and I'm still making headway.
Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me out when I was down... you guys are great
(even if you DO tend to beat dead horses a bit too often!)...
Take care, and God bless!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg