<VV> EM under-dash lights

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:33:32 EST 2006

Steve,
I happen to have the camera and car handy, while working with pictures
already.  Here is the light on my 63 Vert.   I have never touched it,
other then cleaning contacts and putting a new bulb in.  Seems pretty far
from the brake.   My 64 vert that is a shell does not appear to have any.
Pictures are here:

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Courtesy-Lights/

HTH
-Geoff Johnson