<VV> CORSA Quarterlies, Communiqués, etc.

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Wed Nov 1 09:41:16 EST 2006

FWIW, I should have magazines back to the early '70s,
whenever it was that I discovered CORSA existed.  The
earliest I have recently noticed is winter of 73/74
Quarterly, but there may be earlier ones.  Mine are in
several unsorted piles, so finding a particular one will
require that I gather up and re-organize them.

Let me know if finding a particular issue is critical to
something.

kirby
66 modified 180 coupé
  - off jack stands after 33 years
  - awaiting return of Weber carburetor (14 mos so far)