<VV> Corvair v. Falcon

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 00:17:15 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/1/2006 7:03:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Turbovert at aol.com writes:

I am  advocating that  we
unify in developing and furthering an attitude  that tells the
front-engine-only muscleheads that we are driving a  car of superior
technology  and
performance, and deserve to be  reckoned with.

We do that all the time here in Wichita at autocrosses. We take great pride
with the results we get from our antique cars especially beating Mustangs and
Tuner Cars. We might not have the fastest cars in raw time but we do have the
 fastest per dollars invested :^).

Ned