<VV> Finding someone to work on Corvairs (was "Corvair vs. Falcon")

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Nov 2 17:55:06 EST 2006

Right on as just in the last few weeks I had to send a pair of heads for my
Rampside 1200 miles to Los Angeles to be refurbished as there are no places
to have this done in the entire Northwest.  At least, that's what I was told
by several people when I inquired.  A Falcon head, I'm sure, could be done
satisfactorilly at a local machine shop.
RonH