<VV> Looking for Roy Dutton

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Fri Nov 3 12:15:52 EST 2006

On Nov 3, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Jeff Clark wrote:

> I sent Roy a letter to the last address I had for him,
> but it came back stamped "No Such Street."  The
> address I have is:
>
> 959 Scott Cemetery Road
> Fayetteville, GA  30214
>
> If anyone can provide me with his correct address, I
> sure would appreciate it.  It's important convention
> business.

Excite.com shows a Roy Dutton in Georgia at:

4272 Kingston Hwy SE
Rome, GA 301490000

706-291-6807

There is a James R Dutton in Fayetteville, Georgia. Is that him? There
are several other Dutton's there, as if there are several family
members. If all else fails, you can call one of them and ask about Roy.

To see for yourself, go to:

http://www.infospace.com/info.xcite/wp/index.htm

And enter roy dutton, then select Georgia or simply dutton, omitting a
first name.

I suggest you bookmark this site and use it in these instances. You can
also find addresses if you have the phone number, etc., by using the
reverse lookup capability.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina