<VV> Bad luck cars; Re: 67 doors

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Nov 3 13:04:33 EST 2006

<snip>
>      Those of you who are stating its not the car's fault have never suffered from the terrible luck some of us were born with... myself included.  I'll give an example.
<snip>
> Ray Rodriguez

It's still not the car's fault.  I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, things happen for now reason sometimes.  But I know for a FACT it's not the car's fault.  No one gets angrier at inanimate objects than me but even I know it's not their fault - they're inanimate objects fercryinoutloud!!  It's either my fault, Chevy's fault (usually) or someone else's or just dumb random luck.

BTW, we haven't heard back from the original poster on this, I wonder what he's thinking now.  I hope he's relaxed a bit.