<VV> (no subject)

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Fri Nov 3 13:42:00 EST 2006

 "But, it is not as simple to work on as I remembered from my youth."

     I know you guys are correct about special knowledge being needed to work on a Vair successfully and all, but I have to say that part of the reason I am so happy with the Corvair as opposed to other antique cars is that I find the car so simple.  It's simplicity makes the car much easier for an amateur like me to work on.  You dont usually have to unbolt and move dozens of things and have a pile of parts heaped up on the floor to get at what it is that broke when you are working on a Vair.

    This is the point of view of a total automotive amateur, I thought you might enjoy it =P

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)