<VV> Back on Sept 12

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Nov 4 09:38:42 EST 2006

Friends
 Heading for Charlotte Airport in about 20 min. for a flight to Ft.Lauderdale, and the Port Everglades Cruise Port.  Leaving tomorrow for a week of Western Caribbean island hopping on Holland Americas' MS Westerdam.  I traded a timeshare week for this cruise (and some cash), but I got a 10,000.00 Deluxe Verandah Suite (1 of 12 on the ship, only the penthouse is better) for less than 3K, and my Credit Card Rewards points paid for the airfare.

 I couldn't say no to the wife on this one, a trip to Buffalo for a week so I can go to a Corvair Show isn't a vacation for her. This is.

If any of my Steele customers on the lists need immediate assistance, call the toll free number and ask for Kenny Dodgin or Terry Edwards, they will be handling my customers.

Have a great week.

Hank